General terms and conditions for overnight stays
- The guest accommodation contract is concluded as soon as the room has been ordered and confirmed or made available.
- Reserved rooms are available from 15.00 on the day of arrival and until 10.00 on the day of departure. We are entitled to assign reserved rooms to other guests after 6:00 p.m., unless a later arrival time has been expressly agreed.
- There is no entitlement to the provision of certain rooms or premises; if confirmed rooms or premises are not available, we can provide a replacement of approximately equal value, also in another establishment.
Long term rental
- In case of a stay or duration of stay of more than 60 days, the guest is obliged to present an official confirmation of registration (secondary residence) to the guesthouse in the first 6 days.
- Invoices for long-term rentals are payable in advance, but no later than the 3rd day of the current month.
- The guesthouse is entitled to demand deposits or advance payments, especially for group reservations. If agreed deposit payments are not received, the guesthouse may withdraw from the contract.
- Deposits will be fully refunded for cancellations made on time.
- Our pension invoices are due immediately, latest upon arrival without deduction and in cash. Checks, credit cards and means of payment shall only be accepted on account of performance and, with the exception of credit cards recognized by us, only after prior agreement.
- Cancellations of reservations must be made in writing and confirmed by the guesthouse.
- Cancellations of individual reservations are free of charge until 7 days before arrival.
- Cancellations of groups (8 persons or more) are accepted free of charge until 28 days before the booked arrival day.
- In case of cancellation from the 27th day before the arrival date, 50% will be charged on the room rate. In case of cancellation between the 14th and 4th day before the day of arrival we charge 70% of the room rate. In case of cancellation up to the 3rd day before arrival we charge the full room rate minus 20 % . The proprietor of the guesthouse is obliged in good faith to allocate unused rooms to other guests if possible in order to avoid losses.
- Until the room is otherwise assigned, the guest must pay the amount calculated according to section 4.4 for the duration of the contract.
- Pets are not allowed in our pension.
- Smoking in our room is prohibited.
- In the event of exceptional soiling, a special cleaning fee of €75.00 will be assessed.
- After 10:00 p.m., all rooms, corridors and outdoor areas are closed for the night.
- In our pension can be booked children from 10 years.
- Our liability is governed by §§ 701-703 of the German Civil Code (BGB) ; liability on other grounds is excluded, unless damage was caused by us intentionally or through gross negligence.
- Place of performance and jurisdiction is Senftenberg.